Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - Where can I apply for residence?

Peter Pitout -

Application forms for new undergraduates are available from the Student Enrolment Centre.

The closing date for residence applications for the year of admission is the 30th September for undergraduates.

The residence application for new undergraduates is part of the academic application, please see page 6 of the application form.

Students currently registered at Wits, should apply directly to the residence of their choice for the next academic year.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.