Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - Do the residences allow pets? Who do I speak to about specialised food? How much pocket money will I need?

Peter Pitout -

Call the Student Accommodation Office on 011 717 9172.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.