Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accommodation / Residence - My residence application was unsuccessful, where am I supposed to live?

Melody Engelbrecht -

The University has accommodation for only 20% of its undergraduates and those who cannot get into residences, either live at home or look for accommodation in one of the flats around Braamfontein.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.