Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence/Accommodation - How much is the Residence application fee?

Melody Engelbrecht -

UG – New sharing (R101), single (R601)

PG – N/A

Returning – N/A

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.