Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence / Accommodation - Where can I get an application form for Residence?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Applications closed on the 30th September for Undergraduate and 30 November for Postgraduate.

The form is obtainable from the website: https://www.wits.ac.za/accommodation/

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.