Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accommodation / Residence - I am a postgraduate student can I choose the Residence that I want to stay in?

Melody Engelbrecht -

No, that decision is made by the accommodation office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk