Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations - When does graduation take place?

Peter Pitout -

Please refer to the University Calendar for the current years Graduation Ceremony dates on the web-page;





Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.