Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Why can I not obtain financial aid from the National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) in addition to my sponsor money?

Peter Pitout -

NSFAS money can only be used as a top up for the shortfall of your funds.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.