Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - When can I apply for an External Bursary?

Peter Pitout -

Some External Bursaries close as early as January of each year.

It is the applicant's responsibility to contact external donors directly to apply for funding. Call the Student Call Centre on 011 717 1888 for a list of possible external donors.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.