Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - Do I have to pay the upfront payment if my fees are paid by an external donor?

Peter Pitout -

No. You must go to the University's Fees Office, in Senate House Concourse, East Campus, where on presentation of proof of Bursary/Scholarship, a clearance certificate will be given to waive the first payment before registration.

The original bursary letter and ID must be presented to the fees office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.