Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - What happens if my donor pays for my accommodation and meals and deposits the funds into my student account and I do not end up staying in one of the University's residences?

Peter Pitout -

This depends on whether your donor is prepared to pay for you to stay in an off-campus residence or not.

Confirm with your donor, if staying off campus is acceptable.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.