Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - What happens if my donor pays and my parents have already paid my fees?

Peter Pitout -

This depends on your donor.

If your donor agrees to pay the full amount, your parents can be paid back. Alternatively, your donor may only pay what is outstanding after the other payments.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.