Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Club / Society Fees - Why does Financial Aid not cover the fees for clubs and societies?

Peter Pitout -

There is an Expected Family Contribution by all students hence, you have to pay fees for clubs and societies.

This may be done through working for the Service Bursary if you are on Financial Aid.

For more information and clarity, contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office on 011 717 1071/2.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.