Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - How much do I have to pay, even after I receive NSFAS funding?

Peter Pitout -

It depends on how much you qualify for, based on the means test eligibility supplied by NSFAS.

For further information contact FASO - Financial Aid and Scholarships office on 011 717 1087/1070.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.