Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Do I qualify for a scholarship if I have moved over from another institution?

Peter Pitout -

No. At Wits University only applicants who are applying to the University for the first time and first year are considered. You must also have written a South African Matric / National Senior Certificate.

Applicants who have pursued tertiary studies before applying to Wits cannot be considered.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk