Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - How do I apply for an Education Bursary from the Gauteng Department of Education?

Peter Pitout -

You apply through the Wits School of Education.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.