Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - Why does financial aid not cover residence costs for postgraduate students?

Peter Pitout -

Based on Expected Family Contribution, the Financial Aid Office may cover your Residence Fees for students on NSFAS, and for students on the Postgraduate Merit Award (PMA).

Please contact the Financial Aid Office for the amounts which they will cover.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk