Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Am I eligible to apply for MBBCH first year if I have already completed a degree?

Peter Pitout -

No, only current matriculants or past matriculants without any tertiary experience can apply for MBBCH first year.

Graduates with an appropriate undergraduate degree can apply for GEMP (Graduate Entry Medical Programme).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.