Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Am I required to write the NBT if I apply to Wits?

Peter Pitout -

Only applicants to the Faculty of Health Sciences, except GEMP, and BA Speech and Hearing Therapy applicants are required to write the test.

Other degrees do not require the NBT.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.