Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I have applied ‘On-Line’, how do I submit my supporting documents?

Peter Pitout -

Supporting documents may be uploaded on the student self-service portal, if you’ve applied online or by submitting a paper application.

Certified hard copies however may be required to be handed-in, mailed or couriered to the University.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.