Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accommodation - What support do you provide to students with chronic illness?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Since every person is an individual with specific needs, we deal with every request individually.

It is important to contact the Disability Unit to discuss your specific needs and together you will put in place the necessary support.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.