Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I am an International applicant, when and how do I apply for a study permit?

Peter Pitout -

For information on Study permits, medical insurance, exemptions etc. please contact the Wits International Office on studysa.international@wits.ac.za

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.