Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - I am a student at Wits and I have applied for the deferred exams in your faculty, how can I find out what the status is of my request.

Peter Pitout -

Please check with your school.

The deferred exams are sent-out manually to the faculty.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.