Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - What is an academic transcript and must I pay for it?

Peter Pitout -

It is an official document, stating your full academic history with a copy of your results and behaviour at the University that you have or are currently attending. This may be ordered online from the student portal.

Yes, you would have to pay for it. Please contact your Faculty for the cost of the transcript.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.