Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I’ve got application queries about postgraduate studies, where can I go?

Tania Melim -

For any application related queries please contact the Student Enrolment Centre.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.