Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I am rejected by wits where can I go further assistance?

Peter Pitout -

Please contact the Student Enrolment Centre to speak to a consultant about what options are available to you.

Alternatively, speak to the faculty to which you have applied.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.