Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I have a national diploma, may I apply for an undergraduate year of study 2, for Engineering?

Peter Pitout -

N – levels of study from technical colleges are regrettably not considered by Wits.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.