Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - Please may I request a Fee quotation?

Peter Pitout -

You may however, you are required to complete the fee form obtainable from the fees office. Take it to your faculty to get it stamped and then return it to the Fees office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.