Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - What should I do if I have deferred exam enquiries?

Peter Pitout -

Please contact your faculty.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.