Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

NSFAS - How do I qualify for Final Year Programme?

Peter Pitout -

You qualify if you have been on NSFAS (Financial Aid) in previous year/s.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.