Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Bursary - Where can I get a bursary?

Peter Pitout -

Speak to the different companies and Government departments.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.