Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Can I do an honours degree if I have an undergraduate diploma?

Peter Pitout -

Please note that Wits does not credit diplomas, unfortunately.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.