Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - If I am a current Matric student, do I need to submit my final Grade 12 results?

Peter Pitout -

No. The University will upload them directly from the relevant matric authority (Department of Education / Independent Examinations Board)

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.