Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - What should I do if I feel unwell during an examination?

Peter Pitout -

If you feel unwell raise your hand and an Invigilator will attend to you.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.