Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - What should I do if I notice anything ‘out of the ordinary’ in the exam venue/while writing my examination?

Peter Pitout -

If something unusual happens and you feel it has affected your performance then notify an Invigilator of the occurrence.

They will report it to the Chief/Senior Invigilator who will follow due process in such instances. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.