Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - Can my parents access my exam results?

Peter Pitout -

No. Only the student is allowed to access his/her own exam results.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.