Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Enrolment - What happens if I cannot enrol on the given enrolment dates?

Peter Pitout -

Please write a letter of motivation to the Faculty Registrar explaining why you cannot enrol on the specific dates.

Please include your contact details and also attach supporting documentation to your letter and submit it to your reference person at the Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.