Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Registration Enrolment - Can someone else enrol on my behalf ?

Peter Pitout -

Enrolment is a contract between the student and the university, therefore no one else is allowed to enrol on behalf of a student.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.