Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accomodation / Residence - I forgot to apply for residence. What must I do?

Peter Pitout -

The closing dates for undergraduate residences is 30th September of each year.

As the University does not accept late applications, you may appeal in writing to the Residence Admissions Committee via the Student Accommodation Office.

The telephone number is 011 717 9172 and the fax number is 011 339 8213.

If you appeal, you must provide documentary proof of the circumstances upon which your appeal relies.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.