Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence / Accommodation - I have been offered a place in Residence A but I want to be with my friend in Residence B. How do I arrange to change my Residence?

Peter Pitout -

Please contact the Accommodation Office at 011 717 9172.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.