Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - When/where must I register for my residence?

Peter Pitout -

You should go directly to your assigned residence on the day before your orientation begins.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.