Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence/Accommodation - Where is my residence?

Peter Pitout -

Female:- Commerce, Hum, Built & Law – Jubilee & Sunnyside

Medical – Girton, Educ & Eng – Medhurst,  Science & All other faculties – Reith   

Males:-   Commerce, Hum, Built & Law – Mens Res, Education,

 Eng & Science – KNK, Medical – EOH

Mixed:- Self-catering can only be placed at Wist Junction, Noswal Hall and Esselen Street

Please refer to our website for more information.


Call the Student Accommodation Office on 011 717 9172 / 9170.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.