Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - My residence application was unsuccessful, what are my alternate options?

Peter Pitout -

The University has accommodation for only 20% of its undergraduates. Those who cannot get into residence either live at home or they look for accommodation in one of the many blocks of flats in Braamfontein and surrounding areas.

You may obtain alternate accommodation lists from the Student Accommodation Office.

Telephone: 011 717 9170/2/3/4

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.