Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Bursary Registration - I have a bursary. How do I register?

Peter Pitout -

Anyone who has a bursary should obtain a letter from their bursar/sponsor and take that letter to the Financial Aid and Fees Office to obtain a clearance certificate. This can be done before or during enrolment.

You may only register if you have been offered a place to study at University. Having a bursary and not meeting the admission requirements does not guarantee you a place.

You should receive a firm offer letter from the University before you register.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.