Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - Why has my donor not paid?

Peter Pitout -

Please ensure that you have spoken to your sponsor and that the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office, has a copy of the letter from your sponsor.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.