Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

University Bursaries - Does the University have any bursaries? If so how do you apply for them?

Peter Pitout -

The University does not offer bursaries. This means that you have to apply for External Bursaries.

Please contat our Financial Aid department on 011 717 1070/2/5 or at
Info.finaid@wits.ac.za for a list of some of the External Bursaries on offer.

However the University does offer Merit Awards, Vice Chancellor's Scholarships and Sports Bursaries.

For more Undergraduate information call the Student Call Centre on 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.