Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - Can Financial Aid pay for my residence if my donor pays for tuition?

Peter Pitout -

Yes. However, this depends on what your donor has promised to pay and also on what your Expected Family Contribution is.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.