Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Why do I receive different letters from different departments at the University requesting information?

Peter Pitout -

When you submit an application to the Student Enrolment Centre you are required to provide certain supporting documents with your application. 

Once the Student Enrolment Centre processes your application you are notified via a letter.  If you have applied for Financial Assistance or Accommodation those offices will assess your record further and may request additional information from you in order to finalize your application.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.