Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - I have applied for financial aid but I do not stay with my parents. Who should sign my application form?

Peter Pitout -

The person that you are living with or supporting you should sign the form in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths.

Details of your parent/s or a sworn affidavit; explaining why you are not living with your parent/s also needs to be submitted.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.