Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Financial Aid - When are the subsistence allowances paid to undergraduate students?

Peter Pitout -

The subsistence allowances for undergraduate students on NSFAS, are paid on a monthly basis from February to November of each year, depending on which month the loan was granted.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.